We have EXCITING NEWS! Red, White & BOOM! has teamed up with LAZ Parking as our local “Partner in Parking” to provide our visitors and volunteers with seamless parking experience. This new partnership will allow Red, White & BOOM! spectators to search, view and pre-purchase parking online, through the online reservation system, or via the LAZgo smartphone app. You can even you the LAZ widget below to reserve your parking right now.
Once parking is purchased, the system then emails you a barcoded parking pass credential, which you may print out, or scan directly from your smartphone. Check out LAZ parking to reserve a spot!
We have also partnered with Spot Hero, the leader in online parking reservations, to allow visitors to purchase guaranteed parking near Red White & BOOM! View real-time availability and pricing at many locations with great views of the fireworks.
We recommend booking convenient and affordable parking in advance through SpotHero, the nation’s leading parking reservation app. To reserve your parking spot, visit the Red, White, & BOOM! SpotHero Parking Page and book a spot with rates up to 50% off drive-up.
Once purchased, parking is 100% guaranteed. Simply present your purchase confirmation at the selected location, and this serves as your payment with no additional payments or fees. Parking availability is very limited, so it is strongly recommended that you purchase your parking for the festivities in advance.
Non Reserved Parking
For more information call the parking lots listed below.
Available garages include the Front Street Garage, Neil Ave Garage, McConnell Garage, and Arena Garage.
Visit arenadistrictparking.com for maps and additional information.
Standard Parking (Arena District): 1-866-330-PARK (7275)
Garages can be accessed from Third St and Rich St.
Parking lots are located on the west side of COSI.
Over 4,000 parking spots located near the event.
Partnered with Spot Hero 614-827-2500.
Visit COTA.com/BOOM for more information on COTA’s services and fares for July 3.Visit COTA.com/BOOM
Directions to Popular BOOM! Viewing Areas
218 West St, Columbus, OH 43215
From OH-315 S – Take Exit 1F to W Nationwide Blvd. Continue on W Nationwide Blvd. Drive to West St
From I-70 E – Take exit 2A from I-670 E. Continue on US-33 E. Drive to West St.
25 Marconi Blvd, Columbus, OH 43215
From I-670 W – Take exit 4B from I-670 W. Take E Spring St to Marconi Blvd.
From I-71 N to US-33 E – Take the US-33 exit from OH-315 N. Continue on US-33 E. Drive to Marconi Blvd.
233 S Civic Center Dr, Columbus, OH 43215
From I-70 E – Follow I-70 E to W Fulton St. Take exit 100A from I-70 E. Take S Front St to S Civic Center Dr.
From I-71 N – Take exit 100A from I-70 E/I-71 N. Take S Front St to S Civic Center Dr.
- Washington Blvd from Broad St to Main St
- Civic Center Dr from Broad St to Main St
- Spring St from Neil Ave to Marconi Blvd
- Long St from Hocking St to Marconi Blvd
- Marconi Blvd from Long St to Broad St
- Main from 2nd to River
- Rich from River to McDowell
- Starling from Rich to Town
- Belle from Rich to Town
- Lucas from Rich to Town
- Civic Center from Mound to Main
- Lynn St from Front St. to High St
- Main from River to High
- Gay St from Front St to High St
- Long St from Marconi Blvd to High St
- Spring St from Marconi Blvd to High St
- Lafayette St from Front St to High St
- Nationwide Blvd from Ludlow Ave to High St
- Spring St from High St to Neil Ave
- Hickory St from Front St to Marconi Blvd
- Rich St from High St to Civic Center Dr
- Town St from Belle St to High St
- Front St from Main St to Spring St
- State St from High St to Front St
- Rich St from McDowell to River
- All streets south of Spring St, north of Mound St, east of McDowell St, and west of Third St